Bouncy sample-based beat - F4F

Anarchy12

Hey FP, I've been laying low for a while on the production tip but trying to get back on the production tip and get inspired in 2014. First beat I've made this year, check it out and let me know what you think and how I can step my game up! Thanks in advance, F4F as usual.

Repost. After posting it before I listened to it again and felt compelled to make some minor changes. Anyway, check it out, F4F.

Good build up, it really is bouncing got me bobbing my head. That vocal sample is real dope. Maybe work on the breakdown a bit instead of just dropping that vocal later on. You end it nice, real good beat. Keep working hard.

Peace and Love

Andrew

Nice job man. This is a cool beat. All the instruments and samples work great together. I love that main vocal sample. Really unique. I don't really have anything bad to say about this. Good work.

sounds real good, it is bouncy lol.. i like when the other sounds come in around 1 minute.. it just kept getting better.. keep it up

Thanks for the feed y'all. Yeah, I really focused on building the groove and I was kinda lazy with the transitions but I'll definitely keep that in mind for the future.

nice...it gives off a good vibe, i kept listening to it...but at the same time wanting a bit more...keep it up

Back