Bigg Rome RAW !

BiggRome 2.0

Can you dig it ?
I decided to make my own narcissistic thread where I comment on other threads.

I am 9 years deep on FP and I should be GrandFathered or Tenured or some shit. No mod has been here longer than me... (Maybe X... nucca).

I am the LIFE BLOOD of this damn section. I will only come to my thread to comment on other threads.

Peoples posts I like are... deranged, X, Foot, Rice, Traxx, Dollaz, James, Polair, Cas, Drew, deanlofts, barrettj, bunch of other mf's

FIRST FP V.I.P with his OWN blog.... (unless a beeyatch ass-ted mod thinks it ain't right)

This should be deleted but I get tired of talking to myself on this sinking azz website...

Now you should know this... I log Innnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!

Last edited:
the horse you on is so high you would think it smoked weed in an airplane...wow that was cheesy

but rome brotta, you deserve this, i'm gonna have a quick toast for ya, play this music

so rome you been here for 9 years, we been trough hard and good times

your story's always kept this place fresh, its like the uncle everyone likes telling the story's at family reunions

anyday when i'm on on my little lap in europe and its like 2 am you log in, and its always good seeing your name

and i take a break from my beats and look at your posts, they have wisdom and deepness, you the man rome and its safe to say that everyone here likes you

and we appreciate what you contribute

lets have a toast fo rome yall..have a toast for rome..

Last edited:
Whatever, my nucca. Fam must be gone and u started sippin on that yac too early.

Go watch unsung on tvone or something. I just learned that Sly Stone lives in a van ( it was a nice one, but shit it was a van). The music biz is a mofo.

Last edited:
can some one play me something... Thank you to the people that have contributed.

Make me love the music again,

I like Kendric Lamar....

Last edited:
Broaden you horizons:

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Check out the Youtube views on this vid :)

anyone **** with don trip??? fav rapper of 2012 for me

^^^^2nd verse shits on any wayne verse in 2012

Yep! Don Trip been the sh!t! Been on it since I saw Letter to my son on WSHH almost a couple years now. This is another cat that goes hard. The kind of music I will put money on. I always thought Nipsey Hussle was gonna be there too but I haven't been impressed with him as of late.

so rome you been here for 9 years, we been trough hard and good times

your story's always kept this place fresh, its like the uncle everyone likes telling the story's at family reunions

anyday when i'm on on my little lap in europe and its like 2 am you log in, and its always good seeing your name

and i take a break from my beats and look at your posts, they have wisdom and deepness, you the man rome and its safe to say that everyone here likes you

I'm still on here for the same reasons Snoop still raps and Lord Finesse is suing young dudes....

Hip Hop is a disease, if you get it.... it never leaves.

Serious about that,lol. I saw an old guy in Wal-Mart this weekend with he pants saggin.... sad shit.

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

AND!!!!

People better start giving Drumma Boy... Timbo and Dre status, that dude is hella consistent with his...

That Turn Up beat... simple and raw. Move over Dre.... no need for Detox. Drumma Boy is this era's Dre.

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

He did steal that beat from SIPPIN' ON SYRUP by 3-6 though...

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Thank you to everyone that posted vids in this thread. Good ish.

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Chainz got the SICKEST line in the last 10 years....

"got the game on lock and I got a extra key"

!!!!

... you don't understand.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

the horse you on is so high you would think it smoked weed in an airplane...wow that was cheesy

That ish was ill, maybe you should rap...

Seriously. It take outlandish lyrics now. Most mf's is too simple.

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

When I say "BiggRome is for the kids" do you think I'm bullshittin ?

It's a lot of OLD niggaz around here that are ashamed to be old. Not Ol Romey Rome.'

I been here since 2003, I've beat battled, I've given and had reviews, I've e-fighted AND!!!!

I was one of the only 2 mf's that showed up to the Washington state FP meet and greet. The other guy (still my dawg) didn't even speak!!!! They invited me to an all white bar, lol. The people thought I was lost. The bartender said "You lookin' for someone?" lol.

I wanted to see what these mofo's was about. Sad ish.... again.

I showed up.... like I do...

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

My thread wouldn't be right without this....

So... trill...

Learn about it, put it in your life....

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Rome Bawsing it up today

PEEZY IS THE MOST COMPLETE ARTIST ON FP....

I put that on err thang. Don't surf FP RnB section, listen to Peezy and be amazed.

Nigga gon be rich.... be his friend.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Sad, a grown-ass man PUSHING 40yrs old needs to do this for attention. lol

I am attention fake ass name bytch.

Why am I attention, because your bytch ass hated.

Nigga posting irrelevalant threads to get his e-nuts stroked under a fake ass name, kick rocks bytch, lol...

I log Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and then I turn up. You look.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Whatever, my nucca. Fam must be gone and u started sippin on that yac too early.

I wanted to say Eddie was better.... but no Richard is the G.O.A.T.

.... some new mf's is coming up though. Eddie just clowned Kevin Hart, lol. Eddie said "ain't nobody beating RAW"

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

crackhead

Props. lol.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

anything with a jodeci sample gets the pass from me

sad story with those dudes

This is Hip Hop.

Shit, I'm about to make a beat. David Banner killed K.R.I.T on this... wow.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

I been banging this song hard (dude use to be one of Dre's in house cats).

Dude is clone of Dre though.

Thats why I like him too.

He doesn't have his own identity... sounds just like Dre.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Takes depth to pick that. HOT ISH. Loving the original.

Cole might be a diggin mofo...

Oh he picked the wrong part, lol!!!

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Broaden you horizons:

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Love it! People don't really know me.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Stop listening to Don Trip.... listen to positive shit.

Last edited:
can some one play me something... Thank you to the people that have contributed.

Make me love the music again,

I like Kendric Lamar....
I love how the snares switch up on this track

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

I grew up listening to a whole spectrum of genres from all over the world. So I try to pay attention to music outside of the US to see what's popping, to see what makes my head nod. Keeps things interesting to me.

Back