Best Three 6 Mafia Sampled Beat?

DaBomb

Just heard Juicy J's single with The Weeknd and decided to make this thread. In honor of Juicy's massive comeback lets post Three 6 Mafia's best sampled beats. The main reason for this thread is I've always been a fan of their music since the 90s but I never really listened to all the albums (have you seen the length of their discography?). I was always more a UGK head. So I'm throwing it out to yall. Best sampled beats ever made by the Group.

I'll kick it off with the two most obvious.

I wanna see some diamonds in the rough.... for those of us two young too young to buy in store when it came out!

Shit you ride to right there. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Shit don't be ridin no more.

Last edited:
Stay Fly is the beat that made me want to start sampling.

One of my favorites sampled from Black Sabbath

Last edited:
Weird this thread came up while I was listening to "Chop Me Up" by Justin Timbalake thinking, "damn, did 3-6 make this?". They however did not. Timbo, JT, and Danjah.

"I got" ft. Pimp C deserves a mention though.

That song was ridin soooooo got damn hard in the south back then man....woooooooooo!!!! MAN!!!

We can't forget this classic.

Last edited:

I feel they could'v done better (or I could've chopped it up for them better) on that one though. I don't play when it comes to personal favorite songs getting sampled. They get a pass. I might try to hurt somebody else.

Eargasm

Last edited:
Back