Been a While - Feed 4 Feed

ILL SUNG

Whats goin on futureproducers community? I wanted to share this track I made a few months back. I found the beat on youtube and really felt the vibe to it. Feed for feed of course and enjoy.

Great track, you have a good voice... just that to me the instrumental sems too quiet :) or it's just for me ... also i don't have proper monitorization right now... other than that it's nice. keep it up

its good, nice sample, a bit different stuff htan most people sample. But the thing you did with your vocals, sounds like you have two tracks of the vocals going...that part doesnt sound good, but the lyrics are good. Keep at it

the only suggestions would be mix wise to improve the overall presentation of the song, but i do enjoy the content of the song and the vocals have a nice delivery. [/FONro

Last edited:
All the feedback is highly appreciated. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. I know the quality isn't 100% this is more of a dry-run before I hit the studio. I'm just trying to get feedback on the structure to see if its worth recording with better quality. Thanks all! And i'll try to review everyone who left me feedback in a few

Back