Beats by uRban

beatsbyuRban

Whats Up ?

I'am Adrian uRban , TOP Polish GOLDEN music producers, currently living in London, UK . Despite the fact, that I'm still ''young'' I'm working with the top artists in Poland and abroad as: Do or Die, Johnny P, DJ Tomekk, Ironik, XXL mag, San Quinn, J.Isaac, Doctor,, Timati and more Albums with our music have reached top of album sales charts.

Curently I'm working with Getts under his new album. Only the video clips with my music have more than 10 millions of views on youtube, not mentioning other songs. During the years of working on my music, playing life instruments and searching for new sounds I have gained experience, which allows us to create most types of music: from hip hop, rock, pop,

Last edited by a moderator:
Not trying to be rude but basically so what?

This is the getting started area did you have helpful info for anyone or just trying to name drop/have people look at your pages?

Dont worry mods i hit the wrong section button also so no need for the PM :)

Not trying to be rude but basically so what?

This is the getting started area did you have helpful info for anyone or just trying to name drop/have people look at your pages?

Dont worry mods i hit the wrong section button also so no need for the PM :)

He's just introducing himself, nothing out of the ordinary to this section and it's always nice to know where a FP member is coming from.

Welcome to FP Urban! But please use the default font color, some colors are unreadable if you aren't using the default black theme.

Last edited:
Back