beat biters are so wack

look man u obviously came here to hate...hence you post title so do everyone a favor and get the f##k outta here...me garbage no u fruity loop sound stock ass is a land fill

me garbage no u fruity loop sound stock ass is a land fill....

Lol. You are just one amongst a billion guitarists that put his generic shit guitar licks to beats man. Get out of here with that bullshit. Plus your mc sucks

funny u the only one that thinks this...its one thing to say a person don't care for a type of style..but u my friend must be tone def...cuz ur shit is ass.. obviously with posts like im god and I run future producers imam jus say this :topicclosed::topicclosed::topicclosed::topicclosed:

If your gonna come into a message board with aggressive and self obsessed posts then make sure your product is top notch. I ain't gonna get into a pissin match with no one but your beats need a LOT of work. That first one sounds terrible. Maybe try and be more humble and realise that your shit might not be as dope as you think it is and you still have a lot of learning to do, like all of us.

If you're looking for fans you really approached it the wrong way. Perhaps you've seen too many twitter feuds between major artists and thought approaching a community with negativity was the way to go.

For claiming your sound is unique..

1) You use the exact same snare pop progression as most trap/hip hop songs (not talking about the single hit on the 3)
2) your mastering/mixing/compression is shit
3) You use preset loops/riser effects (so much for unique right?)
4) This has no break down / energy in the track. Not enough going on to keep me interested
5) the only bass in this song is the kick lol? Play this with some subs next to any studio release and you'll quickly hear the bass difference.

Maybe I came off too harsh you're right.. your stuff is unique.. just not in a good way.

The goal is to keep the listeners attention, about the 2 minute mark i felt i knew all i needed to know about the track. Alotta music (not just hip hop) is repetitive, but its usually progressions that are proven to keep ears tuned in. Keep workin at it, and try new sounds. Try to come out the box w stuff people havent heard.

HAHAH LEVERN6969 GO CRAWL BACK TO YOUR HOLE! LEVERN the famous dogbarking noise maker! its just as bad as the last post, you are the rare expection to the "never guit" speech! you have no skill what so ever, no musicall talent, and creatively, you are just awful, the mixes themselfs have had nothing done to them which is probably for the best give your lack of skill...yeah thats it, levern got owned :) :) :) :)

Back