BBJ - One Wish

hey jackie. i really love the buildup to the verse. overall a really dope track. the vocal samples are placed very nicely throughout the track as well. nice work man

Nice one man. I like the vibe of this one. Drums are really good. Mix is on point too. Good work man.

some good crusing music. everything is nice but my only grip is the mix. I think if there was more frequency isolation it would be sonic wise better but as a composition its great. keep up the good work

Love the spacey feel on this, I could put this in my car and just ride. Those vocals your using are sick, nothing to complain about great beat!

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

@Cheta Yeah I kind of know what you mean. When I listen back to it I can hear how the drums could be more separate to the other instruments to add t the drop. I'll go back and touch it up!

This is like Space Jazz or Electro Jazz. The low end feels like its overly compressed and clipping.
The highs feel to high. I do like the sample/vocals your using. That would be proper on a Kendrick type beat.
Its got like this Kendrick feel when those synth comes in. Though the processing of this beat needs a lot of work.
I like the idea of the beat but not really feeling the execution. Once that bass low end is fixed and the highs are adjusted the whole beat will be 100 times better.
Though not really sure who would actually jump on this cause its not quite radio overall.

Keep it up

KFX

Back