ATL artists/producers

LVtheAura

What up FP, just moved out to Atlanta and trying to get my name out there (as both a producer and a rapper). Any ATL-residing cats that have any advice/venues for someone unfamiliar with the city?

Also, if you're in the ATL, drop a twitter link or something, and I'll follow. Just JUST made a twitter and I'm looking to build my networking base.

I'm not really super trappy (like a lot of the artists here), so I'm probably looking for more of the underground scene. This is what I sound like: http://www.soundcloud.com/lvtheaura

keep your ear open for events
there's always something going on in the city
hit up open mics, clubs, strip clubs, dynamic producer has a regular events, BMI Atlanta, A3C is down there
and dont be afraid to open up to anyone about what you do, because like Miami or LA, you'll have a lot of people
down there working a side job while their entertainment goals pop off ... so you might be at the MARTA station
talking to someone who can help you or at the gym, the waffle house, etc

keep your ear open for events
there's always something going on in the city
hit up open mics, clubs, strip clubs, dynamic producer has a regular events, BMI Atlanta, A3C is down there
and dont be afraid to open up to anyone about what you do, because like Miami or LA, you'll have a lot of people
down there working a side job while their entertainment goals pop off ... so you might be at the MARTA station
talking to someone who can help you or at the gym, the waffle house, etc

Dope that's great advice, thanks man.

Back