At The Top (Mavado x Trap Remix) BIG TUNE - F4F!!

N3ko Beats

Hey,

Check out my new track. Mashed up some dark dancehall vocals with a huge trap beat. Leave some feed and I'll return the favor!

Cheers

this is sick man! loving those leads, i recon the lead couldve been brought up a tad more, (the plucky one) other than that, the mix down sounds tidy!

This is real nice, man! Excellent job with the vocals making this beat sound like a perfect fit. Great fx and transitions too. I wasn't feeling the intro too much, but the track just built and built. Really can't say anything negative about this. Keep doing it.

Thanks for the feed, I really appreciate it!

What a nice surprise! I like this one a lot. Love trap and dancehall, so yeah... couldnt be any different.

Only thing i would suggest is a stronger kick layered with the 808. Doesnt need to be much, but i feel it would fit the track if the bassdrum had more attack/impact.

Nice progression and flow.

I appreciate if you could return the feedback: VERACE - ME AND ALL MY DRUGS (free download) - f4f / l4l

Thanks! I listened to your track. Best track I've heard in here, period. Definitely following you on soundcloud, I also left my feed in your thread. Keep it up!

Cheers

Back