are you selling your hardware mpc for the ren?

dmajor100

How many of yall have classic mpcs like a 60,3000,2000, and are gonna get the ren to replace as your sequencer? I know there are people who sold there mpcs and went with maschine but later found out the maschine just could not replace a mpcs feel or something.

I keep all my shit. You don't miss it until it's gone...

word up I like what the renn maybe capable of but Im not giving up nothing to get it lol ...remember nothing is really too old to use thats why companies are just re inventing and re packaging the hardware items from the past as software and with slick marketing are telling you that you need them hahaha what would the beatles do? they would break out that 4 track and get it poppin...

No I Love MPC 2500 its the I imagine that may not be considered classic but to me it Is
Is.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

I've had it since Feb 07' didn't really start trying to make beats with it till summer 09

The great thing is even is you sell your old MPC the REN /STUDIO will be able to load all your projects from the 60-5000

I need to see the Ren in action first. I like the concept. If the ren was able to do standalone and software, i would probably sell my 2500. Really, Akai should figure a way to sell the software to update your 2500, 1000, 5000, etc to be able to sync natively with the MPC software. That would be a win win for me.

I gotta keep my 2000xl. If I see it collecting dust, I know eventually I'll feel bad, feeling it's too good of a machine to be sitting in a corner somewhere. But we've been through too much together lol.

Back