Are these sounds legal for use?!

Blascody

Hey guys Im new on here but I have a quick question for anyone who may know. I downloaded a free lex luger sound kit from beatproduction.net and i want to know if these sounds are legal to use. Ive used the "Hey","What", and lex lugers "signature" sound that kicks in right before an 808 drop or kick. Anyone know if i would be okay posting my material online with these sounds?? Thanks everyone :p

if it had a download link it's free, and also most of the time the kits named after famous people are either sampled from their songs or just a regular drum kit labeled that.

if it had a download link it's free, and also most of the time the kits named after famous people are either sampled from their songs or just a regular drum kit labeled that.

So with that being said, would it be illegal for me to post online if it could be sampled?? I want to post my beat but I would like to keep my stuff as legit and legal as possible. Thanks for your help :)

remove lex's signature why would you wanna use that, find one of your own and your beats will stand out alot more. Excuse the pun but thast s**** played out lol

So with that being said, would it be illegal for me to post online if it could be sampled?? I want to post my beat but I would like to keep my stuff as legit and legal as possible. Thanks for your help :)

lmao with all the lex kit beats id be suprised.most of lex's drums are are sampled from something else, as is kanye, as is jayz, zaytoven(although ive heard rumors he also makes his drums with a module etc)

kits are nice and convenient and should be used as backup while you in the lab, it's pretty easy to make kits, will be confusing at first.

Well, as long as you're not selling the beat with the signature tag, you should be good. For example, when Future's "Tony Montana" first came out, the unmixed version had Lex's rise and people thought he made the beat, when it was Wil-A-Fool who made it. Obviously, to avoid any legal issues, the final mastered version has the appropriate producer tag.

Back