Are these real Strings? I NEED these strings. Can Anyone recognize/recreate these?

itzdlo

ayodlo
Whats good FP.
I've been looking for some realistic sound strings like the stuff on Wiz's stuff.
These ones are perfect though, they sound like some real strings with some Reverb but I could be wrong.

(Starts at 1:17) Mac Miller - Best Day Ever - YouTube

If anyone can help me out i'd appreciate it, for real. Thanks FP.​

Hey shoes also have strings! Sorry I couldn't help it, but yeah it sounds like a pretty standard guitar with a little verb.

Sounds a bit like a Jamaican Guitar, but it will be a guitar with a verb on it yes. (slight modified)

You can hear the back-drop strings section in the intro but they're reversed. I'm no authority but when I listen closely to that section, it almost sounds like it was sampled off a mono source or that it's just layered synth emulations. The bell melody + guitar strums definitely add to the warm vibe of the strings though and might actually give some the impression that they're apart of the full strings section, when in fact they aren't. The bell is a bell and the guitar that strums is very thin sounding - maybe a Fender Strat or some Jamaican model like MrSimplistic suggested?

Either way I don't know this song but I really like it so thanks for sharing it, OP.

Back