Are My Beats Good Enough??

trakkmaster

I'm a 14 year old producer and I've been making instrumentals for over a year now. I recently started selling my beats on myflashstore a few weeks ago but haven't sold anything yet. I'm wondering if my stuff is good enough to sell. Any constructive, god or bad criticism would be of much help.

Thanks,
trakkmaster

Check out my beats here: Trakkmaster Music - Home

I don't know what "My Flash Store Dot Net" is, but it's really distracting when it's blurting out phrases in between your tracks. Nevertheless, good generic beats as mentioned above. I wouldn't be trying to sell these anytime soon, but collaborate with an artist for some exposure. Also work on your mastering, I assume you're doing it yourself. Youtube and Reddit (Along with this site... Of course) are great resources. Keep at it tho! Doesn't matter what "we" think, if you love what you do and put 100% into it, people will notice.

Your beats are definitely good enough to sell, but the mix on some of them tracks could be improved! You'll find that it's usually not about the quality when it comes to selling beats, but more on how you market them.
Check out my latest when you have time! Would be appreciated.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...w-prod-thedirector-*f4f*-461777/#post49719719

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback! I'm currently teaching myself to mix and master so hopefully that'll improve. By the way your beat was real nice!

Thanks for the input, myflashstore is a beat selling site and the reason they have that is as security for anyone who would try to steal the beat if you get what I'm saying, like a voice tag. When a purchase is made you get a completely voice free version. I'm currently teaching myself how to mix and master but yes, I do have a lot of work to do. Thanks again for the constructive criticism.

yeah there solid...a lot of commercial beats..but that's who your targeting I assume...btw you might wanna change your name I think there is a producer that already goes by that name..none the less you did a fine job with these... check me out Once Again Its ON and Poppin FEED 4 FEED like ALWAYS

Thanks, I appreciate it. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of hiphop way over trap and stuff like that, J Dilla, MF DOOM, all that. But it seems like all anybody wants these days is the generic stuff so thats what I'm selling. I make other beats too, I just put them out for free or give them to artists who are willing to appreciate it. Your songs nice by the way!

(I'm giving feedback to "Getting Paid" and "Kill Them All.")

As far as melodies go, I give you a A+. However, practice on mixing when it comes to the bass. On both songs, the kick is pretty low and anti-climatic.

My beats sounded like yours when I was 14 but I always practiced. Keep practicing. You have potential.

Can you give me feedback on my Meek Mill type beat?

(I'm giving feedback to "Getting Paid" and "Kill Them All.")

As far as melodies go, I give you a A+. However, practice on mixing when it comes to the bass. On both songs, the kick is pretty low and anti-climatic.

My beats sounded like yours when I was 14 but I always practiced. Keep practicing. You have potential.

Can you give me feedback on my Meek Mill type beat?

Thanks, I appreciate it, I'm currently teaching myself to mix and master but you're right, i do have a lot to learn.

Back