Anyone want to review my debut album?

timetravtoaster

Amorphous Space Dweller
Greetings.

So my debut album "Color Spacesound Turbulence" is set to be released in June. Anyone who really just enjoys music, want exposure as a reviewer, etc... want to thoroughly review my experimental mind warping travelpiece? I really intend on taking people on a cosmic journey where they are the galactic sound. Oh, and this album, and all of my other travels were created for elevated 'travelers', but I would love to get sober reviews as well.

Artwork...

38831d1367634993-friendly-reminder-cstz.png

A little preview...

Single 'FlyiNg SaUcErs!' to be released very soon...​

Last edited:
Wont u send it to the dude on here who does sound reviews. I like you stuff man, I got a intergalatic bias! Good luck with your project.:cheers:

Yeah I'll review it for you.

Greetings there.

Awesome news. Thanks so much for your interest. I sent you a email.

Wont u send it to the dude on here who does sound reviews. I like you stuff man, I got a intergalatic bias! Good luck with your project.:cheers:

Greetings.

Great idea and thank you very much for enjoying my travels. Much success to your future endeavors as well. :)

---------- Post added 05-07-2013 at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-05-2013 at 05:42 AM ----------

Greetings all.

Thanks to MrWonderful for this review.

"Color Spacesound Turbulence" is a mysterious journey into another dimension of audio ecstasy. The unpretentious drum patterns and analog vibrant rich undertones correspond with the magical resonance given by the audio equation through raw emotion, provided by Time Travelling Toaster.

"...inserting a needle into my arm and pushing the syringe is how this album makes me feel... totally state of bliss..."

This album has left me in awe. It reminds me of a Stones Throw instrumental album...

Please read more here: The Toasted Travels: R. Lothbrok's Travel

Back