Anyone know how to fix a MOPHATT?

Reamodic

hey guys, i bought a MOPHATT of ebay, for really cheap and i was stoked! im an idiot and didnt read the whole description at the very bottom it says... broken lol. So i finally got it to power on, and i think im close to it being fully functional because i just dont get sound out put from it. Any ideas?

Send it to EMU or find a certified tech to check it out... It's a simple peace of gear but I would let someone who's trained look at it for you...

yea, i probably should. Any idea how much that would cost, cause i mean these aren't that expensive anymore

probably between 35-60 an hour if you find someone local, cheaper i think if you sent it out... try google, easy name..amazing results. LOL

i have had to work on my mp-7 a few times first open it to check that the rom is installed correctly and then you can also run the self test on it during power up. I have a mp-7 right now with a simm board that is broken but everything else is perfect on it so i can only use it for sequencing/midi and not rom sounds. EMU no longer does its own repairs on there stuff so you have to find a 3rd party and they wanted 150 to look at my mp7 then 60 a hour so it would be cheaper to buy a new one.

Back