anyone else have a hard time listening to monotone rappers?

I agree I'll work on it .Thanks for the advice Dj C

eazypeezy said:
sometimes its how you say something that makes people hear it.

Yeah I get that and its true such as twista's first album Adrenaline Rush he makes you listen real hard to hear what he's got to say plus its funky as all hell.

Thanks Easypeezy.

Last edited:
I knew this girl that met Guru and she said he was a butthole to her and her friends. She said he acted like they should wait on him hand and foot.

She said they had never heard any of his songs and just knew he was a rapper. She said he laid around on a lawn chair and wanted people to bring him drinks...

She wasn't the type to listen to Gangstarr anyway, it was just funny to hear her say how he acted.

[monotone voice]Bring me a drink... strip... jiggle... bring me another one... shake... [/monotone voice]

biggrome said:
I knew this girl that met Guru and she said he was a butthole to her and her friends. She said he acted like they should wait on him hand and foot.

She said they had never heard any of his songs and just knew he was a rapper. She said he laid around on a lawn chair and wanted people to bring him drinks...

She wasn't the type to listen to Gangstarr anyway, it was just funny to hear her say how he acted.

[monotone voice]Bring me a drink... strip... jiggle... bring me another one... shake... [/monotone voice]

...lmao

TheUnbanableMonster said:
Ya'll mu****as is askin for it...

forreal.

say word?

Last edited:
I'm a female rapper and have just realized yeah maybe I'm a little monotone but that's my steeze it's my style some people will like it some will hate it to each their own
let me know what you think here: skulasticsee - YouTube I also make my own beats

I know personally I'll take the smooth flowings of a montonious rapper like nas, guru, rakim
over someone like Eminem anyday (present day Eminem anyway cuz he just yells too damn much, I swear I can mentally see his veins bursting when I heard him rap lol)

But some people love that shit! and that is Okay!

I think as long as you are sincere in what you say you'll be good, you can't stray away too from who you are and if you try to make your voice sound like something it isn't on a track it will show! :)

a few people mentioned Guru and GZA....one more monotone legend that needs to be mentioned...MF DOOM!

Back