Anybody a Fan of Scarface?

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...ception-of-tech-n9ne-fans-scarface-lashes-out

Scarface Believes "Hip Hop Is White Now"
Scarface had an outspoken week as well, as the legendary Southern rapper explained his believe that Hip Hop is no longer in the hands of the communities that started it.

"I feel like we losing it," said Face. "I feel like the people that are in control of what Hip Hop does is so ****ing White and so ****ing Jewish and so they don't give a **** about what the culture and the craft really is about."

Uncle Face continued, providing no qualifications for his inflammatory words. "Let me say this shit right because I want this to be as offensive as I can ****in' make it for these old-ass punks that's running these record labels that's in the powerful positions to dictate what the Black community hears and listens to. I ****ing hate that shit. That shit pisses me off," he said.

Scarface explained that the lack of diversity in the decision-making positions at labels is not an accident. "There's no ****ing way that you can tell me that it's not a conspiracy against the Blacks in Hip Hop. You put out ****ing records that make us look stupid. You make us look dumb. You brainwash a generation of Hip Hoppers with this ****ing crud and then when these other rappers come out, splitting it down the middle, these other rappers' shit sound like 'Wow!' Y'all look great!' 'Y'all look stupid!' ... Then motha****ers start going over here and pretty soon, Hip Hop is White now."

Last edited:
Back