Any Yamaha SU700 users??

i had one for years and loved it the sound is so grimey i hate i sold mine just dint have room for it as its a large machine.

the RS7000 is its successor... knobs on the SU suk... floppies always sucked, regardless if its an SU, SP, or MPC... i had to get rid of it.

da relic

Relic I agree 100% but I get around it though. I'm just waiting on beat thang to come out..

Props The Creator

i predict: once u get the "Beat Thang", the SU will begin to collect dusssssssssssssst... lol. u have done a good job with it though... amazin what the mind is capable of when it has to be creative.

da relic

Quick question wats the hype about the beat thang I wanna kno it looks gimmicky but I've read a few posts on here that it's actually gonna be pretty good. Wtv it is tho I'm looking forward to the linndrum 2 if it ever comes out

dope beats teknik u got good ear for samples the su looks like a fun machine.

i was tryna wait on the beat thang but they on a long ting the hardware looks real dope i will prolly get one eventually.

right now i mess with maschine

they lost alot of momentum from the time the kangz came out and still no hardware.

the software comes across as gimmicky and the iphone app who carez?

they shoulda just focused on the hardware and got that out then add the software compliment.

i understand the idea was to develop the features of the hardware but they took to long dropping the hardware.

ni are killing it with maschine putting the fun back into beats, that concept seems so obvious dont know why it aint more widespread

dope beats teknik u got good ear for samples the su looks like a fun machine.

i was tryna wait on the beat thang but they on a long ting the hardware looks real dope i will prolly get one eventually.

right now i mess with maschine
Thanks.. I'm also waiting on beatkangz dunno what happen with them.

---------- Post added 07-27-2010 at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-21-2010 at 04:22 PM ----------

Another beat
<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/sNr4Pvb-pII&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

Back