Any DJs Host mixtapes free?

There are plenty of sites that host music for about 10-15 dollars a year. I use to use demostream and then music v2. You can host mixes for download on sites like ******, mediafire, and yousendit. There are file size and time limits.

Wassup man i can host your tape for free as long as you spread my name out favor 4 a favor if your interested let me kno
Peace!

hot dj wanted

i am also looking for a hot dj with gud drops for my project this is hot shit n tha boot go to reverbnation.com and check my group 3d out and lemme knw if anybody is interested 2 host my new joint for free and i will promote and send shots out 2 ya n erthing i put out....so holla back

im also lookin for some one to host my artist mix tape for free u will be put on cover and credits and who knows u just might get work from the area i am in. if your interested hit me up and let me see what you've done in the past. looking for drops and scratches and what not- be creative- thanx

Hi friends i was also in searching for this information and thinking to make a thread for this information but i think i have no need to make any thread now after read out this thread's all information this is good thanks....

Most of these sites, everyone's a dj, and noone's a listener. Promote yourself through social media, and email popular blogs. If your shit is tight, they'll host it. If they won't, then it means you're not ready and you need to keep practising.

i need sumbody to host my mixtape for free its fresh u spread my name n ill spread yours tell me wats up

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

wat up i got a tape i want u to host ill spread yo name u spread mine hmu

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

wat up i got a tape im workin on u can host just hmu

fredb37.fb@gmail.com

I'm from lake providence Louisiana and me and group looking for a good dj to host our mixtape

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

I'm from lake providence Louisiana and me and group looking for a good dj to host our mixtape we are hungry for the mudic game we are known as I'M FRESH ENT so please get a me

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

I'm from lake providence Louisiana and me and group looking for a good dj to host our mixtape we are hungry for the mudic game we are known as I'M FRESH ENT so please get a me

Back