Another Beat Fresh from the Lab 100% F4F @FLGang Let me know!

Cool catchy intro. Beginning pumps me up, kind of like "hate me now" Arrangement seems great. I think the background chords, MAY be overpowering a little bit, but that may just be me. Solid beat from what I can tell. Like the hi hat rolls as well to.

return feedback. first wanna thank you for showing me love.
over good production bruh, nice arrangement vocally and track wise.
not sure if you heard of this website call Blazetrak.com where you can submit tracks to celeb. you should check that out.
keep me posted, would like to hear more from ya. thanks for sharing,

I like it, it's a solid trap beat with a dark kind of sinister feel. Check out my song when you get a chance

I really like the dark feel on this one, especially the strings in the background and how they mesh with the horns. The drums and snappy and the bass is beating. Overall, pretty good work, a good trap beat.

Hey, whats up....Ok, so sounds like some trap shit from the get-go. And very good quality sounds and very good quality mixing. Kick is a little too quiet for my taste, (I end up telling almost everything that, I guess I just like it to ****ing knock). But Id just barely turn it up. The melodies and layering are sick dude. Sounds epic and full. I really like it. Great job.

Returning feed as promised...........

This is proper upfront stuff, real contemporary, and as such I can't pretend to be a qualified contextual judge. However, having dropped it a couple of times now I can say that there is a sort of mafioso darkness to it that is in keeping with the sound selection. The alternation in the legato of the background chords is very effective. All I can really comment on is how crisp the overall sound is - I think this is just how this genre is supposed to come across, so props on that.

Sounds real current. Definitely strikes me as a Rick Ross-ish type of beat. The sounds all work together here and the strings are dope as hell! I'm not a mixing expert but I concur with the kick hitting a little harder too. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the feed man!

- I like the dark instrumentation
- Track has good bounce
- Arrangement is odpe
- Mix does seem a little cluttered -- too much things in the middle (it seems?)
- I like the drums though they could "pop" a little more (somehow..)

I say really work on the mix! Other than that its dope

Back