Amphibia - Etherium ( Original Mix ) OUT NOW

I enjoyed the track, that snare is nasty in a good way if that is what your after, I personally would have changed the sound a little bit at 3:37 and maybe had a slightly differarnt drum pattern just to keep it fresh.

I enjoyed the track, that snare is nasty in a good way if that is what your after, I personally would have changed the sound a little bit at 3:37 and maybe had a slightly differarnt drum pattern just to keep it fresh.

Thanks for the positive comment!

Hi,

I got some constructive criticism for you :)

At the start, I find that the hat is a bit too loud. I would make it a little quieter and put some gentle reverb on it to let it sit better in the mix.
I also think that the intro could move on faster, the track takes a little too long to really 'start'.

Crazy drop! I like the drums!
The basses in the drop are a bit muddy, I wouldn't play the intro bass here, so you create some space for the other heavy bass that you have going on there.
If things get to muddy an EQ cut in the low middle region could help.
Also, musically the basses clash. I think you should figure out what key you want the song to be in, and have both bass melodies play in that key. Maybe apart from each other they can sound nice, but on top of each other they are clashing.

The drop goes on for a bit too long as well, I would create a first break at 2:18, to make sure listeners are not getting bored.
Overall you have nice ideas in this song, but more variation is needed.

Greets
Ben

If you have time, please listen to my track and give some feedback. Much appreciated :)

Hi,

I got some constructive criticism for you :)

At the start, I find that the hat is a bit too loud. I would make it a little quieter and put some gentle reverb on it to let it sit better in the mix.
I also think that the intro could move on faster, the track takes a little too long to really 'start'.

Crazy drop! I like the drums!
The basses in the drop are a bit muddy, I wouldn't play the intro bass here, so you create some space for the other heavy bass that you have going on there.
If things get to muddy an EQ cut in the low middle region could help.
Also, musically the basses clash. I think you should figure out what key you want the song to be in, and have both bass melodies play in that key. Maybe apart from each other they can sound nice, but on top of each other they are clashing.

The drop goes on for a bit too long as well, I would create a first break at 2:18, to make sure listeners are not getting bored.
Overall you have nice ideas in this song, but more variation is needed.

Greets
Ben

If you have time, please listen to my track and give some feedback. Much appreciated :)

thanks for such a motivating and helpful comment ! ; ]

Back