Am I only one here who thinks that Kanye West's Yeezus is good album?

I'm a Kanye fanboy but I wasn't feeling it at first. I had to listen thru it a few times to really get it. It's not something I jam to but can def listen to, and huge respect for him putting it out his way basically saying F* the radio.

Honestly tho if it was any other artist I probably woulda listen to it once then wrote it off as wack

Honestly tho if it was any other artist I probably woulda listen to it once then wrote it off as wack
Yeah, I forget about that. I'm a big fan of Kanye too so I listened it 10 times, but if that was some other rapper I would probably say it's a crap and go away.

It's his worst album and I'm a kanye fan I loved 8o8 and heartbreaks, But I really don't like this one. I heard it a few times and I was done with it.

Absolute TRASH of an album. It's so funny to read fans talking about it as if it was some Avant Garde masterpiece. Downgrading everything to 8-bit is not genius.

These are the same fans that if Kanye bottled up human shit and sold it as cologne, they would call it a forward thinking innovation that the fragrance industry is not mature enough to handle.

lol.........the funny thing about the album is he let it be known that the album was pretty much random scraps of VERY UNFINISHED randomness given to another producer to make something happen.

People will buy anything that got Jordan's name on it too.
87cc2cff738cf88cc7a3fbfe984bd74c.jpg

Same thing to me.

But don't worry, guys. Kanye learned his lesson and will go back to rapping over shitty predictable trap beats and samples for the next record, LOL

what was the kanye album with the shitty predictable trap beats? i guess i missed that one. (although i'd much rather hear him rap over some lex, chop, 808 mafia etc than this bull****)

The lyrics were the worst I've heard on any kanye album. I still enjoy some of the songs though, like hold my liquor and blood on the leaves. I give him props for experimenting but overall the album came out really sloppy

Music is subjective tho. You can still be a fan of an artist and not have to like everything they put out. It's not my favorite work of his at all but it's not the worst thing I've ever heard. If you like it then listen to it, if not then don't, it's as simple as that.

Me and my cousin are both producer we both sat down took a listen to Yeezus and were inspired. I think if you appreciate and are a fan of music you feel its a great album.

Back