Achieving Unique Resonance States Within a Mix

Although i'm pretty sure he's just trolling us all because he uses terms completely inaccurately, anyone that doesn't understand the terms he is using should not read it because it will just confuse them. Anyone who does understand the terms can see that it's just psychobabble. Any new perspective will be based, largely, on nonsense.

All this 'technical sounding' stuff is just an attempt to add credence to waffle by relying on the ignorance of the reader. Look at his latest 'lesson' for clarity on this:

"A particular resonance state is a particular frequency and its harmonics on the electromagnetic field spectrum at a particular point in time."

So his concept of resonance state (audio), is somehow intertwined and related to the radiation coming from the sun. Further, a resonance state is not just a particular frequency, but a particular frequency and its harmonics... as if a particular frequency has an harmonic, let alone harmonic. There is also no such thing as the electromagnetic field spectrum. It's nonsensical. The electromagnetic spectrum is a spectrum. An electromagnetic field is a field. Combining these two does not mean you've made something new, it means you've made no sense. He then waffles some more about how it is that the electromagnetic spectrum is related to audio.

Like i said, i'm sure he's trolling and i'm just feeding it... so meh, i'm a sucker for that.

Do not be so mad just because you dont understand it, others might understand it more and might want to understand it more, at least dont get in the way of that.

Although i'm pretty sure he's just trolling us all because he uses terms completely inaccurately, anyone that doesn't understand the terms he is using should not read it because it will just confuse them. Anyone who does understand the terms can see that it's just psychobabble. Any new perspective will be based, largely, on nonsense.

All this 'technical sounding' stuff is just an attempt to add credence to waffle by relying on the ignorance of the reader. Look at his latest 'lesson' for clarity on this:

"A particular resonance state is a particular frequency and its harmonics on the electromagnetic field spectrum at a particular point in time."

So his concept of resonance state (audio), is somehow intertwined and related to the radiation coming from the sun. Further, a resonance state is not just a particular frequency, but a particular frequency and its harmonics... as if a particular frequency has an harmonic, let alone harmonic. There is also no such thing as the electromagnetic field spectrum. It's nonsensical. The electromagnetic spectrum is a spectrum. An electromagnetic field is a field. Combining these two does not mean you've made something new, it means you've made no sense. He then waffles some more about how it is that the electromagnetic spectrum is related to audio.

Like i said, i'm sure he's trolling and i'm just feeding it... so meh, i'm a sucker for that.

Big thanks for your words. It's disgusting how much bullshit this guy is telling. I wonder if ever someone else thought he's a good engineer or a good cook.

I guess I do recall this thread happening not half a year ago, where Chris Carter dismissed everything he said. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-mastering/some-advice-pro-516367/?highlight=

And I guess I also remember that "advice from a pro" thread coming 3 months after this one. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ng-gain-staging-monitoring-512719/?highlight=

Last edited:
Back