Ace Hood

lookitsll

What do you guys think about him? Most underrated rap artist by far probably right now. He's lyrically dope too and his beats are bangers.

I think he's still got to find himself Artistically. Right now he hasn't quite branded himself as anything different then what you can get from the rest of YCMBMMG.

I will say Hustle Hard was one of the best TRUE hip hop songs in the last five years. It had all the hallmarks of a great hip hop song. And that song is extremely underrated. But he needs to get out from under execs and dj Khaled as far as putting together an album. Not every song has to be an attempt at a radio single....

WHP is an FP member who has produced some tracks for Ace Hood. SoundClick artist: WHPBEATS.COM - SoundClick Instrumentals | Buy Rap Beats | Free MP3 Downloads

As far as being underrated...not really as far as I see it. Although it seems as though the last year or so many cats have copied his style/ flow.

Also Renegades were on here too at one point. Just listening to Ace Hood mixtape on hotnewhiphop.com.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Also Renegades were on here too at one point. Just listening to Ace Hood mixtape on hotnewhiphop.com.

LOL! Starvation 2 mixtape DJ Khalid says what I said earlier and been thinkin for a while now. "90% of the rap game, has stolen Ace Hoods flow. Lets keep it 100...at least if you gone steal it, pay homage." On Dec. 31st produced by Ben Billions.

Last edited:
I dont think hes bad, dont think hes underrated though he really doesnt do anything to really separate himself from the competition imo.

I like Ace Hood I think dude can rap but after his second album I got bored with him all he rap about is getting money, thats it. He gotta come with some different subject matter for me.

Back