A Touching Story of how Music Truly is Medicine!

Music can make a person come alive.
That is what is missing in music to day.

It has no depth, no soul, it just exist.

Dang, this was crazy. He's like on polar opposites before & after the music. Funny that you made this thread, cause my friend who just moved to Seattle is a music therapist. Really neat stuff.

Music can make a person come alive.
That is what is missing in music to day.

It has no depth, no soul, it just exist.

We don't need depth or soul from new music. The old stuff works just fine for me. I don't want soul or depth for songs on the radio.

I just want to be entertained. I can listen to the oldies station when I need a break from the modern stuff.

The youth need to stop letting these old people get in their ear with the lies of "the glory days". The glory days for the youth are today. You young cats need to forget the past and create your own dynasties and empires. Then you will be in a position to tell lies to the youth how much "soul and depth" your music had. Stay young and stay hungry. Old age isn't fun.

Dang, this was crazy. He's like on polar opposites before & after the music. Funny that you made this thread, cause my friend who just moved to Seattle is a music therapist. Really neat stuff.

He was really sad at first, music really does something to ya.

---------- Post added 10-08-2012 at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-07-2012 at 01:49 PM ----------

When your old people just toss ya to the curb

I worked in a nursing home for 12 years it's sad even though I worked at "rich" retirement community and we had a area for those that were like this also ..we had alot of musicians comes in and play all the time ...ppl that bring in dogs and stuff as well

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Back