A Heavenly Instrumental Check It Out (F4F)

nehemeizcool

Hey, Just finished making this instrumental, let me know what you think and if there's anything i should tweak, thanks a bunch

Drop your links and i'll return the feedback :-)

your last hip hop track was solid and this one is as well. the strings are beautiful man. really good work there. the track is loud and the mix is CLEAN. mad props. i followed you.

return feedback please

Yo what good fam. I didn't really like the way the drums came in I think they came in too quicky. Im lovin that switchup a bit after everything drops though sounds real nice. Strings in here are dope too sound real thick. Melodies are koo as well im diggin those. Only thing I would critique is the drums fam, I think they could have been STRONGER. More punch more epicness if that makes sense. They gotta stand out and they were a bit flat. Besides that this is real dope! Hope all is well return the feed when you can - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-|-all-feedback-returned-467753/#post49749178

Nice song! I feel very light hearted or something, like everything is going to be ok :P I think everything sounds nice, but i think the drums sound just too clean and perfect. They are not dirty enough, it could use some swag in that department. For the rest, well done!

greets Jelle

Back