A chill melodic track that needs feedback:)

niceCream

Hello, I've recently posted my track on youtube, and I need a little feedback from you guys. I'm still (and always) improving and developing. What I've really experienced is that I think it sounds better on some devices than others. What do you think about it? Looking for constructive feedback. I will also feedback your track if you got ant. Thanks a lot:)

Link for track is here:

Hi,

Just to let you know that I'm new to producing music so my feedback may not have credit from a producer's point of view however from a listener's point of view, I can give you my first impressions :)

I really like this track, it has a good catchy melody and it proper gives me chilled vibes, the atmosphere is fantastic, honestly overall good track mate keep up the good work.

so beautiful. love the natural sounds, the piano and the delay on it. thoughtful mixing. think the main synth melody in the last section could have more variation. the ending feels a bit underwhelming, and like the parts of mix aren't in sync, not metrically or anything, but in their intention and meaning.

Back