7th Round battle Pray vs Trouble

F

flareward

Again Default win....Pray go's through...check his verse out.

Is tomorrow planned today-I wonder this
are we slaves to times calculated list
in the midst of the ending beginning
plagues and wars waged with no hope of winning
each beat of heart timed
each rhyme that I rhyme meant to be designed
each mind twisted from dignity
contorted chaotically in perfect synchronized
blissfully, fists thrown full blown
uncharted, charted unknown be known
war zone fatefully-hatefully
each break timed with a date for me
contraception down to the fraction
meant to be to the last contraction
each criminal act executed
each champion crowned undisputed
each drug addict cocaine railin
each heart in the ladders chest fallin

what do u mean defaulted? i thought we had to the 25th? and plus I have no phucking mail access do i? :mad:

I like the verese though, really nice but its not a battle...Ill just look horrible!! hahahaha :D :rolleyes:

it was the 23rd!!!!!.....yes i agree it didn't look like a battle verse but he posted in time....i left my hotmail addy for peeps to link....annwywayss....i dunno....see what ppl think.????

That sucks! (*the situation that is*)

The only rule I'd break is this one just cuz I want to see Trouble's battle rhymes.

Now SOMEONE's has to decide what happens (not me, cuz I'm partial to first lady of Lyricism). Are you going to be in the next rounds are or not, T? Again, for the dense ones-I vote YES!. And that was *not a battle rap from pray. It was a freeform poem open to lots of interpretation, but not a battle flow, i promise u; kind of stream of consciousness. I can't vote for it, but I know Pray has top-shelf skills, too. I want to see a battle flow!

I guess i haven't really said anything. Ignore me completely (and I am unanimous in that!).

One ATLien
:D :monkey: :D

Agreed!

Pray, that actually really sucked!..lol I aint just dissing here, 2 reasons :

1)-Obviously not a battle flow
2)-WTF was that about?looked like you just rhymed sh-t together.

-DON-

Yawl need to understand something!!!!

First off Trouble and I have expained to 1 anouther that we would submit some sort of deep rhyme instead of a battle rhyme, bcuz of a mutual respect for one another!!!!!!
second, I'm sorry you can't understand my rhyme, it's poetic, and possibly hard to understand-maybe a title will help "Written In Time" it's a question of fate-or do write fate as we go-maybe it will make some sense now.
On line is wrong as well
it should be:
Contorted chaoticaly in perfect synchronicity
My bad!

Anyway, if it's a battle you want....let's bring what yawl want!!!!

Clarification on my part...

I never said the poem was bad. I did think it was too abstruse to be understood. Too personal to be popular and too vague to be seriously taken for a battle. Glad u are up for a real fight, cuz that poetry sh!t will never do in a battle-online or not!

U are a GREAT writer. We all know that. Don't try to explain your poem; either it worked or didn't. In another thread it would have been perfect, but our headz were ready for battles! THis is a good SEGUE....

Remember how I was talkin' about theme-based battling, sounds like that's what they did. Maybe we can start that after MK. I'd like to see a thread strickly for poetry anyway. I' got some female friends who might add to that, but they would never, ever battle (and they probably shouldn't). I'll bring it up somehwere else to get y'alls thoughts....

One love
one atlien
:D :monkey: :D

it is on! I'll work out the details w/ Flare tomorrow and post more info.

Back