540$ bugdet, want to scratch, need some info.....

M

MiLkMaN

I have about 540 bucks saved up and I wanted to get into DJing, but I don't know what equipment I should get or what I can get so if anyone has any opinions please let me know thank you.
-MiLkMaN
(milkman062@yahoo.com)

you can get the stanton skratch pak for that much. lame name, yes, but decent gear for starting out. str8-60 decks, sk-5 mixer, 500 al II cartridges, some headphones, slipmat, etc. check http://www.stantonmagnetics.com/new_site/stanton/index_frame2.htm for info on the gear. hope that helps.

thanx norcal

thanx dude ive been askin people and ur the only one that has helped me i appreciate it thanx

no worries, glad to help out another beginner. tip for you when you go to buy: guitar center will match online prices at their physical stores. got my set for $500, which i thought was decent.

how do i get them to only 500 for a skratch pak?

Hi i just wanted to know how u got the scratch pak for 500 bucks, the cheapest i found it was 509 plus shipping....please let me know thanx

123dj had it for 509. i told them they had for 500, they matched without even having a screenprint. usually they want a printscreen of the place. just get a feel for the person working the counter, shoot the **** with them for awhile, than try and deal. they went for that price so easy i should have tried for less.

thanx

I called Guitar center they dont have any left I think i would be better off buying it from 123dj.com thanx for your help though

So you could just make your own web page with cheap prices print a screen shot and theyed give it to ya for that price?:\

Dj 3thirteen said:
So you could just make your own web page with cheap prices print a screen shot and theyed give it to ya for that price?:\

AH ! I wish it were that easy ! :D

haha

haha i was thinking about that, they would probably want a number to call or something...

:D LOL man this is funny

hehe yeah they make sure that the site and prices are real.
But still it's great to be able to do that

It sure is ! Thats how i struck a deal with musicfactory.com for my tables ! :D

Back