3500 productions, roughneck exclusive

KF!$ch

We work in the gas field in Western PA, Ohio, and West Virginia. We are roughneckers who work anywhere from 12-16 hour days 7 days a week bustin our ass from Sun-up to sun-set. On our downtime we like to kick it in our 3500 Duramax company truck making raps and recording them on our phones. One phone drops the beat while another phone records it and the last phone holds the lyrics. We feel our lyrics have what it takes to rise to the top along with some help from you. Our music would improve tremendously if they were studio quality. It would be much appreciated if you took a few minutes of your time to listen to our raps and tell us what you thought of our lyrics.

Sweet Boyz "K-Fisch" - Sweet Water - YouTube

The sound quality wasn't bad at all really. Not commercial-recording quality but still pretty audible. I've heard worse. I listened all the way through and only heard one vocalist but the lyrics weren't "over the top", they were decent. I think your delivery/vocal style outshines your lyrics (the lyrics weren't bad or anything ... but they weren't mind-blowing either.) You're definitely "listenable-to" though. Because usually I don't make it halfway through songs by indie rappers or songs without hooks for that matter. Cheers.

You already gave me feed so it isn't necessary.

Back