2nd song of the day, who grindin like me? F4F "the good life"

i gotta tag my beats though, Already caught some other producers straight stealing my untagged work so i had to tag it, as much as i didn't wanna do it though. i'm working on getting a dope ass vocal tag though sorry man.

i upload all untagged versions to my soundcloud though

Last edited:
First thing first as you said on my beat the sample gets a bit repetative but imo you know why :D Because when you made this beat, you already had the flow in your mind so you knew/know that when that MC will flow it over, it will juuuusssttt perfect. Most of the time, sampled beats gets repetative...hella repetative (Wu-Tang Clan C.R.E.A.M. i.e.)
The mix is pretty clean, I love the drums, I love everything, it's just perfect :) One more thing, never put out beats without tags! NEEEVEEER! Even tagged beats got stealed (K.E. and Young Chop never sleeps :D)

i like the intro, could use more "space" like atmospheres reverb and sweepers.. shit along those lines, also that arp doesnt quite fit. its not a matter of notes or synth, its the mixing, it sticks out too much. when the beat does really hit tho, its nice. snare is abit loud and kick doesnt hit as hard as i would like, bass could use some light distortion too, not the soft synthy reece-style bass u got goin thats nice, but the sub(if u have one in there already make it louder, if not add one). when the 2nd half comes around with the new synth. that melody is nice, but again, it sticks out alot, maybe just lower the volume abit and use reverb/chorus to brighten it or something.

overall i like this track, would really like to hear it with mixing tweaks.

edit: forgot link https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-100%-f4f-single-off-my-first-mixtape-475683/

Last edited:
Back