2 NEW BEATS! "In The Shadows" & "You're The One I Saw First" F4F

4by4

Broke Audio Engineer
2 NEW BEATS! "In The Shadows" & "You're The One I Saw First" F4F

Hey guys, two new songs for you all to hear. Please take some time listen and absorb my music. All feedback will be gladly returned.

Yo what program are you using, the Synth work and that ****ing dreamy ambiance sound is something I been looking for. (In the Shadows)
The bass is ****in killer two, you have any advice on that. I feel like they mesh well and the bass isnt getting all washed out by the kicks it sounds nice
And that synth that is like a vocal going (aaaahhhhhh) softly is really nice.
Same when it comes to youre the one I saw first. Its really bass heavy and has nice subtle synths.
Good work bro

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...back/new-f4f-no-idea-what-compare-too-465264/

Yo what program are you using, the Synth work and that ****ing dreamy ambiance sound is something I been looking for. (In the Shadows)
The bass is ****in killer two, you have any advice on that. I feel like they mesh well and the bass isnt getting all washed out by the kicks it sounds nice
And that synth that is like a vocal going (aaaahhhhhh) softly is really nice.
Same when it comes to youre the one I saw first. Its really bass heavy and has nice subtle synths.
Good work bro

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...back/new-f4f-no-idea-what-compare-too-465264/

I appreciate all of the kind words man. Glad to see someone actually listen on here for once haha.

Anyway, I use FL 11. If you're looking for that dreamy/eerie atmosphere you should definitely look into the VST "Massive". It's pretty much infamous for dubstep wobbles lol, but it has some of the nicest ambient pads I've ever heard.

But as to my bass and kick, it's all ears and patience man. I have my own parametric EQ presets for my 808s that I use to make sure it gets the colour and warmth it needs, but also making sure it doesn't drown anything out. As to the kick, that's a kick I've made myself to get the exact sound I wanted, I also usually don't sidechain my 808s to my kicks.

Back