Where are the tutorials???

ntukza

What's up people

I noticed this forum is called "Your Tutorials & Beatmaking Videos". We've seen alot of beat-making vidoes being posted where people show off their work, but some of us would really appreciate some tutorial videos where people actually give demonstations, explanations and tips on production/techique/software usage etc. Nfx does that alot, and he does it well, on some other site. It would be great if some of you guys actually did this instead of just putting up your beats for all to "admire". I'm not hating on the show-off videos because to be honest I've learned quite a bit from some of them, so they have their value. I would just like to see some real tutorials as well. Could you guys who are able to give valuable tips please please please make them

Thanks a mil'
Much love

100% agree but a lot of people like watching a video of some guy NOT TALKING and using a computer for 5 minutes.
im not really interested in that but 90% of the "beat-tutorials" on youtube consist of exactly that.

pathetic.

I second that motion

ntukza said:
What's up people

Could you guys who are able to give valuable tips please please please make them

Thanks a mil'
Much love

I agree in asking those with the the time and capability. I've learned a lot as well and I appreciate all of the vids so far. More tuts would be sweet.

I made a few, listed as THE FP SHOW ... which is a "sub-forum" inside this section... look at the very top around the "post new video" button.

now... it is really up to PEOPLE to make decent tutorials ... we cant control / make them post less beatmaking "demos" and more tutorials...

take care

mano 1 said:
I made a few, listed as THE FP SHOW ... which is a "sub-forum" inside this section... look at the very top around the "post new video" button.

now... it is really up to PEOPLE to make decent tutorials ... we cant control / make them post less beatmaking "demos" and more tutorials...

take care

Thanks man

I'll Be Glad To Make One But I Dont Know What I'll Show...what Would You Like To Know?

LeodPenrose said:
I'll Be Glad To Make One But I Dont Know What I'll Show...what Would You Like To Know?

i would appreciate anything you could show me or anyone else here. I have the fantom g, so i'm sure you could show me stuff, most of the features are the same, I never had the old one so...

once again, appreciate any knowledge you could share

Nick83 said:
i would appreciate anything you could show me or anyone else here. I have the fantom g, so i'm sure you could show me stuff, most of the features are the same, I never had the old one so...

once again, appreciate any knowledge you could share

i'm getting that G6 soon so hopefully I can they upload some vids..

I do appreciate watching people give tutorials, but at the same time it's more interesting watching the process of someone making a beat.

Back