Top 10 Vsti Synths

quike

---------- Post added 09-09-2012 at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-04-2012 at 09:42 AM ----------

Bump what ya guys think? Did I missed out something?

Pretty much on point, except you didn't name Kontakt...which is technically a sampler I guess. Generally I agree, especially with Omnisphere..best money I've spend on a Synth.

Reaktor is dope! Even more so beyond the factory library. Plugins like "TheMouth" and "TheFinger" were built in it. If you have time to dig in (i don't) you can built any sound you can imagine in Reaktor.

Pretty much on point, except you didn't name Kontakt...which is technically a sampler I guess. Generally I agree, especially with Omnisphere..best money I've spend on a Synth.

Thanks. What does Omnisphere do? What type is it? Good for what kind of music, production? Can you compare it with another 'famous' one?
Never heard of it.

WHAT!!! Omnisphere is the best plugin synth in the history of plugins up to this date. It's 40GB of all the top hardware synths you can think of plus tons of synthesis options to build sounds from bare waveforms. The next thing in line would be something like Uhe-Zebra, Pro53, Absynth, Massive, and Gladiator combined. You see, not only does Omnisphere allow you to create sounds from scratch with Oscilators, it has the best sounding waveforms extracted from real hardware synths that you can't buy anymore....and you can further customize. It already comes withs 8000+ presets out of box.

There's also Trilian, which is the bass plugin by the same makers. If you own both, Trilian library loads in Omnisphere. It has the best bass sounds I've heard in a plugin ever...by far.

Unfortunately there is no demo available, but I will soon do a youtube video demonstrating the sounds that are capable. And when I do, industry producers are going to be mad I'm spilling their dirty little secrets.

Last edited:
Back