Medicine Man Beat Video #12

MedicineManXL

Medicine Man

BIG thank you to all my new subscribers &
all you who support me....It is greatly appreciated.

Subscribe on Youtube & don't forget to leave links for feedback.

This was really nice, loved the video too. I gotta get into making some videos :P I'll sub to you on youtube - check out my youtube page as well sub me if you like my style. Thanks for the comment on my video btw. keep doing your thing!

Damn straight got the pimp hand strong on this one. Like your piano strikes and that sine glide lead is ****ing dope.

Mute guitar sounds sick as well.

What are you using for that main lead, what vst is that? Shit is ****ing clean!

Mad respect!

Returning feed

Nice West Coast track homie! No complaints whatsoever

What speakers are those & how do you like them?

Returning feed

Nice West Coast track homie! No complaints whatsoever

What speakers are those & how do you like them?

Appreciate the feed, and the speakers are the BX5a's from M-Audio. I like these speakers actually, they get the job done and sound really good.

nice sound good i love the fact that you made everything with your keyboard keep doing your thing good job

Returning feed.

It's simple but everything works together so well for that west coast vibe. I like it man, nice job. Beatmaking videos are always cool to see other producers at their craft. I'll keep looking out for your stuff

I feel as if the production is just weak bro. your scores are too basic for me. and your drums are not hard either very simple and done before. But just MY OPINION. It obviously sounds good like the quality but your creativity is not upto par for me. Sound like everyone else.

Holler at me.

Only For Open Minded Individuals

didnt expect the beat to come out that good, this is actually pretty sick. only thing i wasnt feeling was the bassline, it seems too simple. i feel like a more involved bassline would take the song to the next level. since the other sounds arent taking up too much space, i think you could go a bit crazier with the bassline.

what headphones are those btw? they good?

Back