Making Fresh Jazzy Hip Hop

C

Clayton

<OBJECT height=344 width=425>

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PBwuEdTGRzE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT>

Any thoughts?

</P>

Real good man, good job on this :)
It actually sounds neo-soul (early 90s rnb)... not really jazz. Similar to my 2pac remix - check it out on my myspace (link in sig). Obviously Im not advertising but check it out if you want. You might get any idea or 2 from it like the bassline... something quite slappy and punchy with a funk feel would sound good on your joint

Haha.. this guy just needs to keep it up... how old are you? The track is freshhhh. Check out some of my tracks I think you'll find the vibe familiar.

Peace
Dante

Yeah I didn't know what to call it ... jazz sounded like the closest lol I'm not good at describing tracks ...
Paze I checked out your Pac remix (good job btw). Yeah I like the slappy/funky bass on it. I'll try play with something like that over my beat.
(DC) I'm 16 even though I sound 12 lol ... I checked out your myspace I really like "Move With It" .. and "Stardust"!

real nice joint. I like the versatility of it. Somebody could spit crazy too it or it could be a nice, mellow, laid-back R&B joint. Keep doing your thing brother!

Clayton said:
Yeah I didn't know what to call it ... jazz sounded like the closest lol I'm not good at describing tracks ...
Paze I checked out your Pac remix (good job btw). Yeah I like the slappy/funky bass on it. I'll try play with something like that over my beat.
(DC) I'm 16 even though I sound 12 lol ... I checked out your myspace I really like "Move With It" .. and "Stardust"!

Its really hard (for me) to start plucking with thatobvious a pluck and not detune - my strings. Thats why I did the 5 second takes as 5 second takes lol. Maybe its just my bass
Try it out though... it was new to me doing some neo-style funky stuff
and thanks man... Ill look out for more of your vids

Lord Qwest said:
real nice joint. I like the versatility of it. Somebody could spit crazy too it or it could be a nice, mellow, laid-back R&B joint. Keep doing your thing brother!

Thanx man!

Thanx BostonProducer ....
I'm gonna re-do this vid (or at least parts of it) and re-record the track because a lot of people have said that the sound quality is terrible lol

Back