Kay'Vion Remakes Let's Get Physical

Kay'Vion

Sup fellow producers and producerettes. Last month I posted a video of me remaking Beyonce's Flaws and all. This month someone challenged me to find a way to flip Olivia Newton John's 80's hit "Let's Get Physical" .............. so I accepted the challenge and this is what became of it. The first vid is My version, and for those of you who don't remember the original I posted her's on here as well... Enjoy. www.myspace.com/KayvionMusic

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ooCQfX7gdbs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

Olivia Newton Johns Version
<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VQXECBdPgEA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

Straight ill......the beat is sik!!!

Question what did you use to process the vocals?

Last edited:
I used a little bit of everything, lol. compression, reverb, but the T-Pain effect came from (drum roll please).... Antares Auto Tune. All you need to do is find the key of the song. Set it in Autotune. And let it do the rest

Last edited:
Thanks my dude... I checked out some of ya work on myspace. I'm really feeling Klassick Snippet. that's hot. Keep making them bangers

somebody should be hittin you up for that joint, cause thats a definite hit

That sounds good... Let's hope that happens. I just ordered my CD's from disc makers tonight.... So I'll be pushing them all Summer... any advice?

Kay'Vion said:
That sounds good... Let's hope that happens. I just ordered my CD's from disc makers tonight.... So I'll be pushing them all Summer... any advice?

Yeah....grind hard! That was crazy dude, I wish you the best with everything. just stay focused and push the sh!t outta them cd's..lol

I need to get some good marketing ideas. I plan on pushing them at gigs, maybe do some sidewalk sales, lol! Even online... anything I'm missing?

Back