JYP ''You're The One'' Music Production

UnkNowNGenius

I saw this video today and was REALLY HAPPY TO SEE IT!

The completed song is owning the charts in South Korea and you can listen to it here,

A tutorial on how to do a RnB with pop flavour song. (Just wondering what software he uses in the tutorial vid? and what software is this? http://instagr.am/p/KJNrDTxyr4/)

I've been listening to the song really much lately and now he comes out with a tutorial! + SUBS! Respect. One of my favourite producer,artist!

Just in case if you didn't know who JYP is, He's one of the best and most famous producer in South Korea, he owns a record label called JYP Entertainment and it is one of the 3 largest,best and most famous record label in South Korea.

Artists signed under JYP are obviously very very popular in South Korea.

He's also the first Asian producer who has produced for AMERICAN acts like Will Smith, Mase and Cassie.

He's also a singing-songwriter,producer and last year he created his own TV SERIES TOO, called Dream High, Season 2 came out this year too. The TV Series are like the most famous in South Korea, everyone knows what it is.

If you want to know about JYP here you go: Park Jin-young - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dont forget to listen to his other songs,

Bi Rain, the asian superstar who was an actor in Assassins Ninja, was signed under JYP Entertainment since he debuted until he released his fifth album (I think)

Here are some famous songs JYP has produced,

And almost all of 2PM and WonderGirls songs,

2pm - YouTube
wondergirls - YouTube

Last edited:
Back