composing a downsouth beat...

Thank you for the luv appreciate it...ahh for the questions im usin 4.0 rite now and ah its great luv it. Yall should really look into it if u enjoy the digital.

PS...Ima have another video commin out soon its gonna be real HOT...

Dat snare roll was all out of tune, nice progession, Beef up your sounds the mix in the end is real dry. Nice vid overall.

Last edited:
Dnt worry abt ur mixdowns usually u wanna make ur **** as hot as possible den have someone purchase it lease it however u does u and let them get it mixed with their vocals on it so u dnt have to waist time mixing ur beat cuzz at da end der gonna re master it. YA DIG but as far as ma sounds dnt fall for the INTERNET quality I got all does in high quality wav. Thnx tho

question about the mixer..which im gonna assume is a mixer to the side.. i usually see your hand going towards your right..

is it connected to the reason mixer? so you control the level of the individual tracks with that hardware? without having to manually go in to reason and do it?

whats it called?

dopemcee said:
question about the mixer..which im gonna assume is a mixer to the side.. i usually see your hand going towards your right..

is it connected to the reason mixer? so you control the level of the individual tracks with that hardware? without having to manually go in to reason and do it?

whats it called?

If thats what hes doing, then that would be called a MIDI controller.

Back