1st Beat Making Video

B

blaccteezy

Whats up snitches? na, just kidding, I found some footage of me composing a track....so just watch it and learn some sh!t kids....lol!!! I'm using a motif xs-6 and an alesis fusion, sequenced by the mpc 1k. The artist is in jail doing bidd, so the song isn't finished yet ,but leave me some comments so I can look important, and if you hate, ya momma eats boogers!!!ha ha! anyways, check it out...

Last edited by a moderator:
Solomon "Ho-mez" = Low Key hater.lol

It was simple but straight ahahaha at Solomon.... Maybe he got the equipment for the sounds

we have a new section JUST for those kinds of videos... moving this there

(everyone should check it and contribute!)

i was feelin that beat homie...im curious to hear the finished product when homeboy get outta jail cuz it sounded hot so far

That **** hot as hell. I would bump the hell out dat ****. Can't wait to hear the finished product. Keep ole Ricearoni updated folk. I like dat Sexion 8 Nigga, too.

Last edited:
It was okay to me. Just as the beat itself...it was a bit boring...I know deff though it would rock harder with a rapper on there so I'll give you that.

If your looking to improve your videos...I'd suggest a little variety in angles. Filming in one angle for the whole time makes it boring.

Solomon_Gomez said:
I want to "SEE" someone spitting "AT" that beat fam.
what you hating for homie? I don't make muddy, loaded up, crowded tracks. I leavem open for the rapper to put they feel into it. I've learned, and you will to once you get better, that the track is only half of the song, and if you can make it ride with the least possible instruments, the artist is gonna appreciate the track more. Slim Thug once told us that the producers just don't know how to stop adding sounds, so they be messing up the track. I know what I'm doing, you just wait for the product pimp. What you make? Boom bap?

ATL Crunk Man said:
What is dat gated, flanger synth instrument called? It sounds like some **** Drumma Boy uses.
I don't even remember, but its in the alesis fusion.

I like he track Blacc and you're right about adding too much. Its a perfect track for a certain style of rapper. Some texas dudes would pay well over a G for that track. I think some people just gett caught up in tryin to reinvent the wheel instead of being a hot producer. In the end of the day this is a service industry and we're here to please who's paying us.

Lil Gee said:
I like he track Blacc and you're right about adding too much. Its a perfect track for a certain style of rapper. Some texas dudes would pay well over a G for that track. I think some people just gett caught up in tryin to reinvent the wheel instead of being a hot producer. In the end of the day this is a service industry and we're here to please who's paying us.
real talk.

Lil Gee said:
I think some people just gett caught up in tryin to reinvent the wheel instead of being a hot producer. In the end of the day this is a service industry and we're here to please who's paying us.

qft

Beat was cool but I wasn't really feeling it beat wise. It is decent but it just doesn't wow me. Hit up back with the rapper and we'll see whats up. Till then keep doing what your doin man.

I feel the beat was on point. You didn't have too many layers on that which I liked and the only reason people are hatin is because without a rapper the beat itself might sound repetitive at times. But once you have someone spittin on top of that you can get as creative as you want with the artists. I say its a hot track, I would def. bump in my whip and keep makin fire blacc!

Back