Premade sequences.

Jiten

I was just wondering that is there any website that provides with premade sequences in a midifile, so we can use them in our projects. u understand what i mean...i had downloaded some sequences in a midi format, but i dont remember from where i've downloaded them from, so i had to post this here.

Are you looking for pre-made MIDI loops such as drum-loops, etc? There are plenty about and a simple Google search should find a selection.

Yes i can do that, but i was wanting to find premade synthlines and basslines, as like the drum loops. do u have any site like this.

I was wondering if there was any place on the net that I could find someone to write my songs for me.

Jesus Christ, do you suck so bad that you have to use midi files other people wrote? It's not hard to write these things yourself. You'll be better off in the long run. You'll also feel better doing it yourself and not plagurizing. How can you honestly say you wrote a song when you're using parts other people wrote and just sticking them together? I can understand a small sample, but a bass line or a synthline is a major part of a song.

Sorry if I'm being brutal!

u're right, but believe me i havent used any other person basslines or midi patetrns in my songs, that 100% true. i try to do it my self. and i com eup with new techniques and i've also stopped the search for the file too.

I agree with u Fumbling on Ecstacy.
u dont have to apologise for anything, u said the right thing. this way i can loose purity of my songs and the truth that i've made them. thanc a lot for makin a way for me.

:cheers:

Back