One Of The Best Vocal Effects Ever!!!!

I check that out when I get home..thanx... Anyone else?

Speakerphone is excellent, but you don't always need an expensive plugin like that to get in the ballpark; more often than not, your basic audio tools will do just fine. I'd only really consider buying it myself if I was doing sound for film/video or stuff like that - ie. when you're regularly going to need specific emulations of special acoustic environments.

But for the telephone/megaphone/PA systems you just need to think through what the sound's like: telephones and megaphones usually have narrow bandwidth (=bandpass filter), they distort a bit and might have otherwise low quality sound (low sample rate & bit depth, perhaps), while a PA system's "sound" is mostly the ambient reverb. A good convo reverb (algos will do too, but easier to just choose a space with a convolution one), a set of EQs/filters and some miscellaneous tools (distortion in this case; maybe a bit reduction plugin...) - ie. tools/plugs you probably use all the time anyway.

^^ i know, but i wasn't talking about gettin it for the 'telephone/radio' sound, that **** with the guitar caught my attention, i was lookin for something like it for a while,

Back