Looking for a Sound Design(Synthesis) buddy!

Taboosun

Hi everyone. I'm looking to make friends with someone that knows the ins and outs of synthesizers so that we can discuss synthesisers its parameters and learn helpful things from each other. I'm looking to improve my synthesis skills eventually to the point where I will be able to recreate any sound I hear in my head. I figure that learning and just communicating generally with someone about synthesizers will help me improve. I use Reason 5. If you use another DAW it doesn't matter but I would prefer if you used Reason

BTW, before i started learning about synthesizer and experimenting with sound design I never anticipated that I would find the whole "sound design" part fun. But I've been wonderfully surprised. Playing around with synthesizers may mean you'll have to learn a lot of small things, i.e oscillators filters and modulation, but for me the process has become very exciting and rewarding. I could talk all day about synths
I'm mainly just looking for someone to skype video chat and interact in real time and to learn from each other.

You can hear some of my music here. Most of the sounds in these beats were created by my own synth patches in Reason.

If I have inspired interet in you. Hit me up through PM. Thanks :)

Back