Can anyone tell me how to fade tracks out on FL Studio

P

PAssassin1

I've been going for about 10 mos. and I was wondering how can you fade out your track at the end of the song. appreciate ne help

automation, in the mixer on the master, right click, it says automate or something, sorry not in front of it but click that, then go to the playlist, there you can fade in/out

I right clicked on the master and didn't see what you were talking about. When you get the time plz explain. THX

in the mixer, you right click on the fader, choose 'create automation clip'
go to playlist and on the little down arrow choose volume and automate to your desire

what version of FL are you using. I'm using 6.08, and after I create the clip I go to the playlist and don't see the "little arrow" you refer to. Don't mean to be a pain,just tryin to get it right. THX agin

are you doing exactly what im telling you to do? because it works just fine if you right click the master fader go to your playlist and automate, dont even worry about the down arrow

Oh my god... all the posts you have seen, pretend they arent there because my way is easier than all of theirs..

In FL, there are multiple ways, but there is one way thats easier than all...

When you have your beat finalized (meaning fully arranged), choose an empty pattern on the playlist (Example: Playlist 16).

While on "song" mode, make sure you are at the last 8 bars of your song (you should fade out around the 4th bar, but you need 4 bars before to be prepared to fade out.)

Press "CTRL+R" or Record.

Let the song play, and once you reach the last 4 bars of your song, start moving the "Master" channel (from the Mixer "F9") down very slowly, till you reach silence.

Stop recording.

Now, your "Playlist 16" or w/e you chose, should be filled. Nothing will be in the pattern, but that's the Master's effect... the fade out..

And there you have it.

If you are still confused i can make a quick an easy tutorial for you.

Last edited:
i used to use fruity balance on the master channel and record me turnin down the knob for volume on a random pattern

ALIASTrP said:
i used to use fruity balance on the master channel and record me turnin down the knob for volume on a random pattern

That's another way of what I said.

Last edited:
ALIASTrP said:
no u didnt say fruity balance lol

No but you did say the master channel, with another random playlist channel to record the effect.

The way I do mine is the way you actually do it in a recording studio :P

40C said:
No but you did say the master channel, with another random playlist channel to record the effect.

The way I do mine is the way you actually do it in a recording studio :P
ALIASTrP said:
K.O. !! lol

40C said:
Are you like 15 years old?

Because I don't think you can comprehend with what I said...

Some people just ignorant as hell.
damn bruh chill out im jus messin wit you. K.O. offended you? Are you like 15 years old?

Last edited by a moderator:
40C said:
No, but the way you explained it, yes.

Anyone with a brain could understand what he said.
Much better then doing it your way.
His way you set the fade with a volume envelope.
So easy a caveman can do it.

Back