Only 1 Monitor Works!??

Y

yagga

How u doin...?

I got a little problem..
I got a mixer Phonic Helix Board USB 12.. And i tried to connect 2 KRK RP5 G2 to it... But bad luck, only one monitor work.. But i putted the cables in the Main Left & Right... the right only works... when i chance the cables, the left works only...what im doin wrong? And the mixer & cables are working 100%...

please help somebody!!!

:confused:

Your manual will tell you if its mono. If it is mono your probably hooking your monitors up to the wrong output.

Last edited:
Most likely has nothing to do with mono... If it were mono, then both speakers would output the same signal rather than one shutting off.

If when you say you switched the cables, you mean:

Unplugged them from the mixer while leaving them connected to the monitors and switched where you plugged them into the mixer-- then you have a bad monitor.

If by switching cables, you mean you completely switched the cables from left mixer output and left monitor to right mixer output and right monitor-- then you have a bad cable.

If you mean you switched re cables at the monitor end only-- you have a bad mixer output.

(just think through the signal flow logically)

dvyce said:
Most likely has nothing to do with mono... If it were mono, then both speakers would output the same signal rather than one shutting off.

If when you say you switched the cables, you mean:

Unplugged them from the mixer while leaving them connected to the monitors and switched where you plugged them into the mixer-- then you have a bad monitor.

If by switching cables, you mean you completely switched the cables from left mixer output and left monitor to right mixer output and right monitor-- then you have a bad cable.

If you mean you switched re cables at the monitor end only-- you have a bad mixer output.

(just think through the signal flow logically)
ahhh, the fine art of troubleshooting.

Back