New studio pics (gloat)

Looks impressive. I'm a little curious.. could you make an approximate summary how much you've invested overall in that studio over the years?

Club Zero

To be honest I don't actually think I could - well it'd take me about an hour with a calculator to do it. Theres a lot of second hand equipment in here tho - buying second hand is a great way to get good gear cheap (so long as you know exactly what your looking for and what your getting). Also, its not just the cost of the equipment itself, cabling (audio and midi) runs bills up, as does all the nice furniture I've put in here, the lighting and the acoustic padding on the walls.

My Studio

I started an Electronic Music Club at my college about a month ago, and yesterday we got a budget approval. The school is giving us $6000 to build a studio for people on campus to use. I'll post a picture ASAP.

Here's my homestudio setup:
MP7,ASR X Pro,Behringer (some small eurorack mixer),DX-100 Mixer, Stanton ST-100 and Behringer 2024 Virtualizer effects.
_____studio.jpg

what's a homestudio without a sauna?

sauna.jpg

Or a Bar?

booze.jpg

sorry but I have to agree with Carnage; the pictures are too large and the connection too slow (my connectioin is broadband and pretty fast)

=> please make the pics smaller - thanks !! :cheers:

Here's ma setup

I just finished it and I built my own Custom PC for it !! Check out my Homepage for the Specs. :victory:
Side%201.JPG
Side%202.JPG
Front%201-2.JPG
What do u Think?

Back