new HOME STUDIO INSTALLATION forum!!

mano 1

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to the new HOME STUDIO INSTALLATION forum!!

Here you can discuss about setting up your music production studio, from cabling to placement of the speakers, preparing the room, etc..etc..

I am very proud to inveil this brand new production oriented forum to you today!

hi , thanks for that , i've just started building up my studio, i have a studiomaser club 16 mixer, a roland re800 echo, and some other echo and reverd sets. a synthesizer and i only wants to knwo that which sampler shouldi use the rs7000 from yamaha or the mpc2000xl . i'am confused :confused:

hello

if a person is interested in a digital 8 track and wanted to stay away from the computer for the time being and get something that was stand alone what in your pro experience would you recomend?
i dont need nothing to flashy with lots of bells and whistles i just need something that will keep up .
i have a roland sp 808 a dr groove 202 and a mc 505 also a kawai k5000 synth
all i want to do is make spoken word music and some deep house
do you have suggestions?
thanks alot
wkiw

begginer

Hey Thanks and I am at the very beginig of trying to learn how to produce and building a home based studio right now I want to know what is the best software for recording Gospel, becuse you know with gospel you have multiple sounds live real base player, piano player, drummer most of the time and gutirest, so what software and equipment would best help with handling that type of sound and keeping it clear and mixed well?

I just bought a Rolls GCi404 pre-amp/interface. It came with a power chord but did not come with a chord to connect it to my computer. I have a stock DELL 4600 computer. What chord do I need to connect it to my computer so that I can start recording.

Hey Mano how you doing. Quick question can you please let me know how to sync a mpc 2000xl (Master), fantom x6 (slave), and mbox2 pro (pro tools). I been trying for a few days and nothing. Hey Mano do i need a mixer to sync all this stuff together. Thanks

Back