M-audio Delta 1010

newera

m-audio delta 1010,,,

very close to buying one of these just wanted any final advice, i.e. any big problems with it or better cards for the same prices,feedback please
cheers

all i have to say is...GREAT CHOICE..gotta love the Delta's...Good Luck!!

X

I have a 1010 - for about 3 years now - works great and is stable with all DAWs, including windows media player. Keep in mind that while its price is attractive, it misses a few features: headphone out, main out, and adat i/o.

The Delta 1010 has 10 analog inputs and outputs, so in other words; you got 10 analog (main) outputs – that should be enough.

This card is a great soundcard, and you’ll only miss greater quality if you hear a better one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had mine 3 years and never had any problems. I Love it.

I have owned a delta 1010 for about a year. the 1010 has 8 analauge 1/4" outs. paired in 1/2 3/4 etc right and left. so you essentially have four outs and ins stereo or you can select them individually for recording. the 1/2 out however is unfortunatly the only one that you can select in the internal patchbay as a monitor mixer and will simultaniously monitor all of the ins plus the waveout of you're daw. the rest will select individual things but the 1/2 is the only useful main out.
overall its a great buy and i'm very happy with it. its just lacking the features of a better equiped unit. but on the other hand it is better than a lot of things that you will find for twice the price. I have heard of a few compatability issues a while ago with "popping and clicking" when used with certain things. but with the latest drivers, you should be fine.
trumpetnerd1234@juno.com

Yes the 1010LT is a nice card. Good drivers for ASIO, so you can play softsynths without delay. I made the mistake that I bought the 1010LT instead of the 2496 model. It's just that it has too many inputs and outputs for my needs. :D

Last edited:
Back