HELP!! Cant get my monitors to play music, W/ E-Mu 1212 Recording Soundcard!!! HELP!!

B

BangOutProductions

Okay i installed everything, drivers and everything ....I plugged the monitors into the outs of the daughter card....and I hear nothing.......is there some kind of setting you need to do first? please help me with this.....

ANYONE SOMEONE HELP?

and i have the monitor out level and eveything else!!

Well, you need to play something back with an audio application which uses your soundcard as the device for audio output.

uh does it have something to do with the Patch Mix DSP??

damn this is hard, I am totally lost can someone go in-depth?

someone please help i don't wanna have to take it back and get a different card....please help

NVM i got it working

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure how the emu control panel works for the 1212m, but in the APS control panel for their last card, you had to set a recording channel.

It's kind of like in Cubase and other programs how you have to set your input. You may just have to add a recording channel in the control panel and set your recording source and that should do the trick. If possible, I'll try to look it up myself later if none of that helped.

While this seems a lot of work at first, you'll see that this works out to your advantage since it allows your interface routing to be pretty flexible.

Back