This game is stressful

A

Adversary

I went from software to hardware.
When i had software i was stressed cause i cold never get anything to recognize anything.
Now i feel like the walls are closing in cause i got so much hardware. and all these damn wires suck. plus, learning multitrack recorders are no fun to learn. and sample time in samplers are a BIATTTTTTTCH.
im stressed like a muh fukca.
anyone got any words of wisdom for me?

Lol Im learning how to use this ASR-10 i just got. Its a challenge but i love it man, I love the Challenge.

I think I'm the only producer to go from hardware to software(this is the reasons why. I think people get the impression that because software is cheaper and more accessable it's not doing the same as hardware. But in the end, ease over effort doesn't make you any less of a computer.

My main suggestion would be ditch that Multitrack for Pro Tools or Cubase, ect. If you learn to use both Hardware and software together, you'll get the most out of both.

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
My main suggestion would be ditch that Multitrack for Pro Tools or Cubase, ect. If you learn to use both Hardware and software together, you'll get the most out of both.

Agreed!

i used to use cubase.. and could never get it to recognize anything.. i actually ended up kicking my computer over and breaking it over cubase.. i got a short fuse i guess o _ 0

Adversary said:
When i had software i was stressed cause i cold never get anything to recognize anything.
Now i feel like the walls are closing in cause i got so much hardware. and all these damn wires suck. plus, learning multitrack recorders are no fun to learn. and sample time in samplers are a BIATTTTTTTCH.

lol, you didn't contact Steinberg for help, I'm sure it could have been something small...

on the real your situation is not stressful at all lol.I mean When you got managers of rappers telling you that you hot but the artist doesn't know what kind of track they want and you jumpi through loops to get a good deal then u can talk about stressful

rutiger45 said:
Lol Im learning how to use this ASR-10 i just got. Its a challenge but i love it man, I love the Challenge.

how's it going man.... i just got one too, and damn this thing is a kick in the ass.....but its gonna be worth it.

Adversary said:

you have to crawl before you walk, you have to learn about your craft
Timbaland didnt just wake up one morning and say Justin TImberlake i think i wanna be a music producer. you thrive and work hard you WILL make mistakes whether the snare is to loud or your vocals are on top of the music and not blended right or whatever the problem is, the only way to help yourself is to no you have a problem, so figure out what you are try to fix problem by problem, cause people dont wake up knowing everything they need, they look ask and proceed. you dont just drive to california you ask how to get there, my dad always told me dont make a 2 hour job las 2 days its only as hard as you make it.

http://www.myspace.com/rapitfire

under_the_influence said:
how's it going man.... i just got one too, and damn this thing is a kick in the ass.....but its gonna be worth it.

Kinda Slow. Just The Workflow of everything cause im new at it. I can Feel the potential of it. Its Built like a tank and the effects are insane.

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
I think I'm the only producer to go from hardware to software(this is the reasons why. I think people get the impression that because software is cheaper and more accessable it's not doing the same as hardware. But in the end, ease over effort doesn't make you any less of a computer.

Nah, I went from hardware to software, too.

It's been quite a learning curve, to say the least. LOL.

The sad thing is, I made a track on a friend's MPC and felt right at home again. Software is cheaper to add to and upgrade, for sure. But I think I'll always have a soft spot for hardware.

Back